American Nutrition Email Support American Nutrition Fan American Nutrition on Facebook Follow American Nutrition on Twitter See American Nutrition on Flickr Subscribe to the  American Nutrition Blog Subscribe to the American Nutrition Email Newsletter
soporte telefónico en español lunes a jueves 8-3 MST  View this Site en Espaņol  
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams American Nutrition Supplements Logo

Shop American Nutrition


  • PRODUCT SEARCH

American Nutrition Wholesale Products
American Nutrition Affilaiate Log-in
American Nutrition New Products
American Nutrition Health Links
American Nutrition Blog
American Nutrition Articles
Contact American Nutrition
American Nutrition rssFeed American Nutritional Health Supplements Blog twitter flickr American Nutrition Facebook

 

Bookmark and Share

Essential Amino Acids Nutritional Supplements

Essential Amino Acids

Amino acids are building blocks that make up proteins. It is proteins that provide the structure of all living things. Next to water proteins make up the bulk of our weight.

Proteins are made up of chains of amino acids that are held together by peptide bonds.

Amino Acids allow vitamins and minerals to do their function. Several amino acids allow the body to use and absorb vitamins and minerals. For example if there is a low level of the amino acid L-Tyrosine it can lead to iron deficiency. A deficiency of l-tyrosine and l-methionine has been linked to autoimmune disorders and allergies.

There are approximately 28 commonly known amino acids with 80% of them being produced in the liver. The remaining 20% of the amino acids are acquired from the diet and are in the category non essential amino acids.

Essential Amino Acids are amino acids that are not produced or synthesized in the body.

Non Essential Amino Acids are produced or synthesized naturally in the body.

The essential amino acids are: histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan and valine.

Best Selling Essential Amino Acids Nutritional Supplements

EU TwinLab Genuine Brewers Yeast 18 oz
$13.99 $8.39 Our Price
EU191026 Quantity   
Genesis Amino Acids 1900mg 150 tabs
$11.58 $8.27 Our Price
EU080001 Quantity   
Genesis Amino Acids 1900mg 325 tabs
$26.95 $17.26 Our Price
EU080002 Quantity   
Now Foods Amino Complete 120 Caps
$11.99 $6.59 Our Price
NF0011 Quantity   
Now Foods Amino Complete 360 Caps
$28.99 $16.49 Our Price
NF0013 Quantity   
Now Foods L Lysine 1,000 mg 100 Tabs
$11.99 $6.59 Our Price
NF0113 Quantity   
Now Foods L Lysine 500 mg 100 Caps
$7.99 $4.39 Our Price
NF0110 Quantity   
Now Foods L Lysine 500 mg Vegetarian 100 Tabs
$6.49 $3.56 Our Price
NF0100 Quantity   
Now Foods L Lysine HCl - Vegetarian 1 lb
$21.99 $12.09 Our Price
NF0240 Quantity   
Now Foods L Methionine 500 mg + B-6 10 mg - 100 Caps
$13.99 $7.69 Our Price
NF0117S Quantity   
Now Foods L Phenylalanine 500 mg 120 Caps
$14.99 $8.24 Our Price
NF0132 Quantity   
Now Foods L Phenylalanine 500 mg 60 Caps
$7.99 $4.39 Our Price
NF0130 Quantity   
Now Foods L Tryptophan 500 mg 120 Vcaps
$31.99 $17.59 Our Price
NF0167s Quantity   
Now Foods L Tryptophan 500 mg 60 Vcaps
$19.99 $10.99 Our Price
NF0166 Quantity   
Now Foods L-Tryptophan Powder 2 oz
$29.99 $16.49 Our Price
NF0263 Quantity   
NutraceuticsRx L-Tryptophan Bulk Powder - 100g
$99.90 $49.95 Our Price
NRx123

(BEST VALUE)
TOP SELLER! Independently Tested For Purity! Peak E Free.
 

Quantity   

NRx_L-Tryptophan_500mg_120caps.jpg NutraceuticsRx L-Tryptophan USP 500mg 120 Caps
$49.90 $24.95 Our Price
NRx98
TOP SELLER! Independently Tested For Purity! Peak E Free.
 

Quantity   
Source Naturals L-Lysine 100 caps 500 mg
$8.50 $4.33 Our Price
SN1597 Quantity   
Source Naturals L-Lysine 100 tabs 1,000 mg
$10.98 $5.60 Our Price
SN0142 Quantity   
Source Naturals L-Lysine 3.53 oz powder
$9.75 $4.97 Our Price
SN0135 Quantity   
Essential Amino Acids Nutritional Supplements Pages:
1 2 

 
Email American Nutrition
  Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report. Natural Product Association American Nutrition

Health Articles | Affiliates | Contact | Shipping Policy | Returns Policy | Wholesaler Information | Careers | Sitemap | Testimonials | FAQs | Newsletter

American Nutrition en Espaņol


This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. Notice: The products and information found on americannutrition.com are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. Our dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Individual results may vary.

© 1997-2010 American Nutrition Inc., all rights reserved.

The distribution of the information contained on this site is not allowed without prior consent from American Nutrition Inc.