NutraceuticsRx uses only AgariPure™ grade "A" prime Agaricus mushroom. AgariPure™ is a full spectrum product that contains all of the active components of the Agaricus Mushroom. AgariPure™ uses both water and ethanol extraction techniques. Some of the active components of the Agaricus mushroom are not water soluble and therefore must be extracted by alcohol. AgariPure™ is meticulously extracted to contain a ultra high polysaccharide content of 55%.
Other names for Agaricus Blazei Murill include ABM Mushroom, ,, Cogumelo de Vida (mushroom of life), Himematsutake, Royal Sun Agaricus, Mandelpilz, Almond Mushroom, Cogumelo do Sol (mushroom of the sun), Cogumelo de Deus (mushroom of God).
The most purest, and most potent ABM full spectrum extract in the world! Equivalent to 7.5 grams of Grade A Agaricus in each 1/4 teaspoon scoop.
Stimulation of Macrophage Cell
Activation of Lymphocyte, NK Cells
Polysaccharide, beta-glucan, minerals, trace elements.
Agaricus is a native fungus from Brazil. It is widely consumed in different parts of the world due to its medicinal properties. First identified by Dr. Takatoshi Furumoto, who noticed that local inhabitants were statistically healthier. Further study by other researchers such as Dr. Shobo Shibata and Dr. Tetsuo Ikegawa revealed the modes of action for this amazing mushroom.
Animal studies have demonstrated Agaricus’ cytotoxic action on tumor cells and indirect immuno-potentiating activities. Many in vitro studies indicate Agaricus has the potential to activate and modulate the immune systems against abnormal cell growth. Key research studies have pointed to exciting areas of potential interest for Agaricus (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8).
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (1/4 tsp)
Servings Per Container: 500
| || Amount Per Serving || % Daily Value |
| Agaricus Blazeii Murrill Mushroom Extract |
(Standardized to 55% Polysaccharide)
|500 mg ||* |
| *Daily value not established. |
| Other Ingredients: None, pure powder. |
Storage: Keep this product in a cool dry place.
Contains No: Sugar, starch, sodium, artificial colors or preservatives.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 500 - 1,500 mg daily, or as directed by a health care professional. Take consistently each day for best results.
Warning: Do not use if tamper resistant seal is missing or broken. Seek the advice of a health care professional before using. Consult your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep Out of Reach of Children.
QUALITY AND POTENCY GUARANTEED
- Ebina T, etc. Antitumor effect of a peptide-glucan preparation extracted from Agaricus blazei in a double-grafted tumor system in mice. Biotherapy. 1998;11(4):259-65.
- Ohno N, etc. Antitumor beta glucan from the cultured fruit body of Agaricus blazei, Biol Pharm Bull. 2001 Jul;24(7):820-8.
- Sorimachi K, etc. Secretion of TNF-alpha, IL-8 and nitric oxide by macrophages activated with Agaricus blazei Murill fractions in vitro. Cell Struct Funct. 2001 Apr;26(2):103-8.
- Nakajima A, etc. Effect of hot water extract from Agaricus blazei Murill on antibody-producing cells in mice. Int Immunopharmacol. 2002 Jul;2(8):1205-11.
- Takaku T, etc. Isolation of an antitumor compound from Agaricus blazei Murill and its mechanism of action. J Nutr. 2001 May;131(5):1409-13.
- Fujimiya Y, etc. Selective tumoricidal effect of soluble proteoglucan extracted from the basidiomycete, Agaricus blazei Murill, mediated via natural killer cell activation and apoptosis. Cancer Immunol Immunother. 1998 May;46(3):147-59.
- Itoh H, etc. Inhibitory action of a (1-->6)-beta-D-glucan- protein complex (F III-2-b) isolated from Agaricus blazei Murill ("himematsutake") on Meth A fibrosarcoma- bearing mice and its antitumor mechanism. Jpn J Pharmacol. 1994 Oct;66(2):265-71.
- Delmanto RD, de Lima PL, Sugui MM, da Eira AF, Salvadori DM, Speit G, Ribeiro LR. Antimutagenic effect of Agaricus blazei Murrill mushroom on the genotoxicity induced by cyclophosphamide. Mutat Res. 2001 Sep 20;496(1-2):15-21.